January 2, 2013

I'll take a Tax Increase for $1,000, Alex

It is a new year and some stuff never changes. The Democrats remain the party of tax and spend, the Republicans remain the roll-over and take it up the ass party. I cannot write this too often -- we do not have a revenue problem in this country, we have a spending problem. So how do the politicians attack the issue?  That is right, $41 in new taxes, $1 in spending cuts -- a decade from now.  We all know that will never happen.

Edit: here is the issue in pictures.

Hey! Good news!  You are going to get a 2% tax increase.  I bet you did not know you are one of the "rich". The payroll tax cut was allowed to expire. So every single working person just took a 2% tax increase.  Make sure you blame the people responsible -- you know, the party that looks after the "little guy" and the middle class -- President Barack Obama and the Democrat Party. You just took a hit of about $750 to $1,000. I am sure you agree, the Government can spend your money much wiser and better than you can. You could not use an extra $75 a month, the Government needs far outweigh yours, I bet. .

I'll type this slow so you Democrats can understand.  If you have $1,000 less to spend, how will the economy improve? That is $1,000 less you and every one of your neighbors cannot use to buy appliances, groceries, toys, consumer goods. $75 a month means you eat out less often, see fewer movies. You skip that ball game, play or concert.  If you do not buy stuff, stores don't sell stuff, factories don't make stuff, trucks don't deliver stuff. The economy stagnates. Add in the higher taxes on small business owners and corporations and they have less money to spend on equipment, jobs, etc. On the other hand, the Feds will use that money to build a walkway under a road for turtles in California! Better yet, they will give it to Egypt and Libya to fund terrorists to help them kill Americans!

BOHICA Mofos.  You get what you voted for. You wanted higher taxes and a sluggish economy. You wanted your healthcare premiums to double. You want to see manufacturing slump, unemployment continue to stagnate.  You wanted higher energy prices and more illegal immigration. You can have it all!

On the bright side, the taxpayers will fund your fuck sessions making sure you don't get knocked up. You Obama voters are just too stupid to grasp you are getting fucked by the government at the same time.

Oh, this post probably was not safe for work.


BTW, how can the Senate Tax Bill pass the House when under the Constitution all revenue bills must originate in the House of Representatives?

5 comments:

Ralphd00d said...

NSFW, but rings too true in my opinion.

Rita said...

It passed the same way the ObamaCare tax was "deemed passed". They deemed the Senate version of ObamaCare, so the same theory applies. The Senate originated the ObamaCare tax when they did not have the authority to do so.

According to my client in the health insurance admin business, that will be the next law suit. You haven't seen the suits yet because the tax had to go into effect before it can be challenged.

Ed Bonderenka said...

As I recall, Rita, they took a fiscal house bill (I forget which), gutted it, replaced the language with Obama care. Voila.
Not so this time.
I myself wonder how they get to do a lot of things.
Executive orders.
Who will stop them?

Rita said...

No one will stop them because they voted in the exact same idiots that enacted this stuff. Ironically I got the health insurance admin manager's name for Secret Santa. I ordered an I Love Obamacare bumper sticker as his first gift.

When I one delivered it to him from the refrigerator where I left his name on it, I took the wrapped sticker to him and told him I found it in the fridge. He didn't know until today I was the smart ass who ordered it for him. It was great fun. I should have found his car in the garage and posted on there, but that would have been too mean.

He's not an Obama fan and You can't discuss politics in my client's office.

Anonymous said...

Oh but they're SO cool and quirky Joe!

Bleck.

Make me sick.

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger