September 21, 2013

Weekend Funny

A lady goes to the doctor and complains that her husband is losing interest in sex. The doctor gives her a pill, but warns her that it's still experimental. He tells her to slip into her husband's mashed potatoes at dinner. So that night she does just that.

A week later she is back at the doctor and and says "Doc, the pill worked great! I put it into his potatoes like you said. Not even five minutes later he jumped up, raked the dishes and food onto the floor, ripped off all of my clothes and ravished me right there on the table!"

The Doctor says, "I'm sorry, we did not realize the pill was so strong. The drug company will pay for the broken dishes and any damages."

"Nah", she says, "That's OK. We're not going back to that restaurant anyway."

2 comments:

Ed Bonderenka said...

That's good.
I'm not sure I'd go back after that.

Fuzzy Curmudgeon said...

I'm not sure I'd be alive after that :-)

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger