October 30, 2013

Moving sure causes a lot of arguments

I suppose I should post something. Anything. There is really nothing to tell you. I am working by day, getting the last of the stuff from the house by night. I forgot how much stuff we had planted in the attic.  Being married to a pack rat is no easy task, especially when it comes to moving. I pull down boxes marked "garage sale" from the attic and put them in the pile to get rid of. The wife goes through the boxes and rescues stuff. I tell her you were prepared to get rid of that box when we put it up in the attic, it has to go now. I believe I am now speaking in Charlie Brown teacher voice, because she just ignores me. Everything should be out today, though. Then cleaning. I am so ready to be done with the southern homestead.

1 comment:

Ed Bonderenka said...

Thanks for the update.
Now, Back to work!

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger