December 8, 2013

A bloggity face palm

I cannot believe I let the anniversary of Pearl Harbor pass yesterday with nary a comment. I guess December 7 is a day that will live in infamy for about 50 years.

I put in a new kitchen faucet yesterday. There was a minimum of swearing, I only had to re-tighten one connection after turning the water back on. I only had to make one trip to Lowes (a new water line since the old copper one did not fit the new faucet length). The thing  works as advertised. I am not sure how to handle this kind of success in a home improvement project, especially since I removed the garbage disposal and most of the drain pipes to make access easier. I fully expected to see the kitchen flooded with water when I got up. Nope, all is still dry this morning.

Have a great Sunday.
Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger