December 27, 2013

Padding for my a$$

I hope Santa Claus was good to you this year, but if you are an optimist, a bag of coal could help offset those Obama-inspired skyrocketing electricity costs. The EPA will probably stop you from burning that bag of coal, and declare your home an endangered wetland out of spite, but if you are willing to take the risk I say go for it.

Around here we had a good Christmas. The wife went overboard, as usual. She bought me a nice desk chair to replace the hard, $49 special I have used for the past five or six years.  Now I no longer have to keep putting back the  stuffing into the split in the pleather seat like I did for the old one.  The new one is leather covered memory foam and cushions me like a pair of angel hands wrapped around my ass cheeks

What? You did not think  I would forget to put up some Friday Music did you? How about Tom Jones and Crosby, Stills, Nash, and Young -- together? Yes, that Tom Jones. The look on Neil Young's face is priceless.


4 comments:

WomanHonorThyself said...

wow thats some oldies!..lol Happy holidays!!!

hey teacher... said...

I've always liked Tom Jone's voice, it was the material that was sub par. The almost gospel feel to this version is pretty cool and you know for sure they're not lip-syncing. Seems like Neil is coming in and out of focus. Perhaps his last ride on the Marakesh Express was a bit bumpy. Thanks for sharing, can't wait to see what you pull out for New Year's Eve. Perhaps Pee Wee Herman and the Morman tabernacle Choir or Della Reese and Metallica sing a little Earth, Wind & Fire.

Joe said...

Wow, teach, way to put on the pressure.

hey teacher... said...

David Bowie and Queen, yeah that would be nice too.

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger