March 25, 2014

yawn

I stayed up late last night.  We were catching up some recorded shows on the DVR and it was 12:30 before I climbed into bed. For some reason I was awake at 5:30 this morning.  I tossed and turned until just before 6:00 and decided to get up.  I munched on some Cap'n Crunch and swilled some coffee while I watched the sun send the first orange rays across my backyard.

There is no light snow cover on the ground this morning as predicted by the weather watchers. There is that.

I had to reload a significant number of apps to my iPhone this morning. I deleted a bunch of stuff in order to free up enough memory to download the latest software update. I suppose I really need to eliminate some of the music, that is what is using most of the storage space. I don't want to. I like my copious music selections. Mick and the boys really did tell it like it is -- You can't always get what you want.

This post is a true double yawner -- one for me and my lack of sleep, one for you after reading this boring post.

2 comments:

Rita said...

If you plug your phone into your laptop, you can get the update without having to delete so much from your phone.

Anonymous said...

I am running into the same issue with my Iphone, so I am thinking about an IPOD that has blue tooth for my external Bose speaker. Damn I am evil buying products from Apple, Bose and even Microsoft. Save me Libs !!!!

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger