March 19, 2014

Zippy title that draws your attention and makes you want to read more

I have a pounding headache this morning. Its epicenter is behind my right eye with pain waves spreading through my skull.  I think the root of my pain might be allergies signalling impending spring, the low pressure front that moved in overnight, or perhaps the general mendacity that permeates the Obama administration.

My current headache and usual morning snotfest brings to mind an important question that has bothered me for some time. Why is it necessary to have a special box to hide the tissues? Since the Kleenex and Puffs pop out of the slot in the top, everyone knows there are tissues hiding inside that decorative container. What is the point?

2 comments:

CnC said...

I'm with you Joe on wondering about the need to mask the Kleenex in a decorative box. As a matter of fact, my Kleenex is rolled around a cardboard tube mounted on the wall next to my reading porcelain reading chair.

Rita said...

Men are so stupid.

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger