July 8, 2014

Witty post titles are hard to come by

I hate to tell you this, but yesterday's posts are indicative of my creativity levels these days.  Politics is just the same old, same old. Weather?  You have it, I have it. There is no point in talking about it. My domestic life remains unchanged.  There is yard work and food and cleaning and rinse repeat, rinse, repeat. My health is good, my attitude moves at warp speed from sarcastic to caustic, to humorous to morosity (is that even a word? What is the correct bon mot to describe the state of being morose?). I am reading through the Game of Thrones series again.  I am in the middle of book two. The Cubs suck, and will get worse as the season moves into the second half. Meaningful football is still two months away. The boy says they have added all of Bruce Lee's movies to Netflix, so I have that to look forward to.

Now I have wasted about 45 seconds of your day with this drivel.

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger