November 27, 2014

I have plenty to be thankful for

Like the man says....


We are hosting Thanksgiving this year. The whole family (minus middle son who has to work Jeez people stay at home on this day so waiters can be with their families) will be at the old homestead. We rarely have visitors, so I am looking forward to the feast. Too bad it will be too inclimate to enjoy the backyard, one of the best features of the house in my book.

Anyway, I hope you have a great thanksgiving.  Take a minute to give thanks to the appropriate beings for the blessings in your life. Despite a few rough patches I have lots to be thankful for this year. I will offer a heartfelt prayer of thanks today.

5 comments:

hey teacher... said...

I know we disagree on a lot of issues but I am thankful that you provide a forum for issues to be discussed and debated without an egregious amount of name-calling. My best to you and yours on this day of thanksgiving.
May I recommend this chestnut from
1972 for tomorrow. The Hammond really makes it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFU-FJzPE80

Ed Bonderenka said...

Happy Thanksgiving man.

CnC said...

Happy Thanksgiving Joe.

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours.


James Old Guy

Jean said...

I hope your Thanksgiving in the new homestead was warm and full of love.

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger