May 2, 2015

sardonically speaking

I broke into my stash of good coffee this morning to celebrate nothing beyond The Maker's blessing of life on this sunny spring day. Some days call for more than Maxwell House.

I had weird dreams last night. I won't describe them. There is nothing more boring than reading about someone's dreams.

I had my windshield replaced yesterday. You need worry no more.

I need to win the lottery. I know the odds are on par with a miracle. This is especially true in that I never buy a ticket.

"Walden" is an unreadable piece of shit.

What happens if the prosecutor cannot prove those Baltimore cops purposely killed that drug dealer and they are acquitted?

Have a great Saturday. I intend to.

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger