July 11, 2015

In a couple of weeks I will have more 'maters than I can eat

I don't know about you, but I slept better knowing the Confederate battle flag no longer exists beyond  dusty museums. Racism and hate are finally erased from American soil!

What? Oh well, I am certain another inanimate object is to blame.

But it is Saturday and it is not raining, so it is indeed a great day, previous sarcasm aside. More rain is set to arrive tonight and continue all week yet again. I don't care what the calendar says, May is now in its third rainy month here in the Midwest. Look at the Wabash, Ohio, Mississippi, and Missouri rivers; all swollen and in flood. We have plenty of water here in Red State dominated flyover country. That is clear proof God hates the heathen liberals in California and loves conservative states. As usual Illinois gets a free ride.

The granddaughter spent the night and her morning smiles makes my day complete. My coffee mug is empty and I don't see any of you bringIng around refills, so I am off to get replenished and some breakfast. Have a great day blog readers.

3 comments:

Ed Bonderenka said...

u 2.

Anonymous said...

yes I am sleeping much better now, idiots are in charge.

JOG

Rita said...

If you have genuine Indiana maters, I'm showing up at your garden

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger