November 13, 2015

Enough of the heavy stuff

I was upgraded to a two bedroom suite when I checked into my hotel yesterday evening. With a kitchen, living room and two full baths this hotel room is bigger than the apartment my wife and I shared when we're first married. This room is a $154 well spent.

Today is Friday the 13th, and while I have several superstitions, trepidation over this day is not one of them. I find it silly. Refusing to wear stripes on the day of a test, now that makes perfect sense.

I am heading home as soon as the St Louis rush hour traffic settles down. Most of the construction that plagued I-70 this year is complete, so a half-day jaunt should see me pulling into the garage by mid-afternoon.

Have a great day.

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger