December 11, 2015

Dude, back off on the man perfume

Blogging will be light for the next several days. I have stuff to do. None of your business stuff. Maybe it is secret international spy stuff. You don't know. If I told you, I would have to kill you, or at least say things that might hurt your feelings. Micro aggression-type things. I might even give you a frowny look. You don't want that. Trust me. It could be I'm just making stuff up. You don't know. Maybe I'll launch a whole bunch of posts. I'm on track for my fewest blog posts in a year ever. I could post like ten times in the next few days. You should probably check back hourly. Set your alarm so you can get up in the night too. You don't want to miss brilliant shit like this. Trust me on that too.

It is Friday and that means I fill up the blank space with the blinking cursor with a music selection you will not watch. That is OK, it amuses me and that is what counts most.


3 comments:

Ed Bonderenka said...

Just for that, I'm listening.
And you can't stop me.

Joe said...

I glad you did/will. I suspect you will dig it. Who does not like Andy Williams singing Christmas tunes?

Fuzzy Curmudgeon said...

Men who wear perfume are not men.

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger