February 28, 2016

Same old ennui

What Winnie the Pooh would call a 'blustery day' is on tap here in the Hoosier Heartland. It is going to be warm and windy. I like the warm part of the forecast. I'm not crazy about the windy portion. Still, one would be foolish to complain about temperatures in the sixties at the end of February. Since the warm wind will be blowing from the south maybe the house will block the breeze enough I can sit on the patio and burn a cigar. Or not. I will advise. Or probably not. You really don't care one way or another, I'm certain.

Hillary won the Democrat primary in South Carolina. Yawn and ho-hum, I don't care. I'm pretty sure Bernie believes everyone should vote for their candidate of choice but when the results are tabulated each candidate gets an equal share of delegates. After all, it is not fair that Clinton gets all of those delegates when he gets fewer for working just as hard. Spread the votes around. Does that notion sound silly? Then why would it be any less idiotic when applied to economics?

My coffee mug is empty, and so is my blog idea tank. Have a great Sunday.

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger