March 21, 2016

Two households, both alike in dignity, In fair Verona, where we lay our scene,

I had to get up and pee at O'dark-thirty. That happens when you get older. I managed to go back to sleep, even though work stuff was slipping past the weekend firewall I erected in my brain. Some weird dreams ensued. Most days I wake up on my own at around 6:30 or so, if not earlier. The wife's alarm goes off at 6:40 if I sleep later. Since she does not have to watch the grandkid today she did not set her alarm. Somehow I slept until just past seven. How did that happen?

I had a good weekend. It was chilly, but it did not rain. I cooked some burgers on the grill yesterday. Two thirds of my kids came to see me. Life is good.

Have a great Monday

2 comments:

hey teacher... said...

Visited the fair State of Kentucky to spend time with the middle child. Good times. The youngest returned safely last night from a week + 1/2 long trip to London for a class with a 16 hour side trip to Paris. Man, the wife was nervous, I was just jealous. A good weekend indeed!

Joe said...

I'm jealous too. I once had a 36 hour side trip to London and I spent a weekend in Paris. The details of those trips are so where in the archives.

I used to go to Europe 4-6 times a year. I have not been for a decade now. I'd like to go back

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger