May 11, 2016

Basics of Hamster Milking

Stupid weather. My head aches like it was wound in a wet leather strap and left to dry and shrink. It is foggy as old London here in my top sekrit local.  At least it is not raining.

I used to stay here in this 'burb all of the time. That translates to every month for about 8 years. I used to stay in a Hampton Inn, but it got worn. Plus there was no eating joints near. I moved up the street to a Hilton Garden. I just stayed there in March as a matter of fact. When I went to book this trip the HGI was full, so I tried the Hampton.  It too was full.  There was a new Embassy Suites near so I booked it.

It was right behind the Hampton. And now there are all kinds of restaurants back here too. I guess it has been longer than I thought since I stayed at the crappy Hampton. I guess I will sleep at he Embassy Suites again the next time I'm here. Look, I'm a guy of habit. If I find a hotel I like, I go there again.  A few weeks ago I chose a hotel in Wisconsin based on the German restaurant next door.  I had not stayed there in 4 or 5 years, but I remembered the good eats.

Life on the road is not the dream you imagine. I may as well make it as pleasant as possible.

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger