September 9, 2016

Chip and Dale dig Toyota Trucks

How can a short work week seem to last so long? It is Friday at last. It is also payday, but those funds are already marked for bills and car payments and stupid stuff like food and electricity.

As far as I know we have no big plans for the weekend. It is supposed to rain. The garbage disposal died earlier in the week. I have to replace that. There is no better way to spend a Saturday than lying on your back crammed under a sink. The odds of having to replace some of the pipe is about 100%. The old pipes never fit right. Since I'm an idiot, I will start work after the hardware store closes. That way the project can spread over multiple days and cause maximum havoc and inconvenience. I also predict I will have to make at least three trips for supplies and stuff I did not think I would need. I have been down the home repair path too many times to expect otherwise.

I have a conference call to prepare for. Who schedules a conference call for a Friday afternoon?

I hope you have a good day.

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger