October 24, 2016

Pigs do not sweat

Here we are on a chilly and sunny Monday morning and I have nothing to report. I really don't know where the weekend went. Saturday we...and then...  And then Sunday I ...

Yeah, it was like that.

Today, I am going to finally drag myself to the doc-in-a-box. I have been coughing for more than two weeks. I have emptied three bottles of over-the-counter cough syrup and countless cough drops. I don't feel bad, I just cannot quit coughing. I suspect lung rabies, or perhaps a rare strain of chest Ebola. There is no doubt in my mind it is so bad the disease will be named after me henceforth. "Oh no, Tom has a case of the JoeCough". Or not.

Anyway it is the start of a new week. Hope you have a good one.

1 comment:

Jean said...

Hope they can fix you.
Can't cough and cheer at the same time.

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger