December 15, 2016

Hoo Boy

Baby, it's cold outside, and I ain't singing a Christmas song. The wind chill is around -12 or so. It really doesn't matter, once you pass zero, it is just cold. Go stick your head in the freezer. Yes, it is just like that outside.

But I'm just complaining. It is not like I have to work outside or anything. I'm ensconced in a warm house. I have a doctor's appointment later this morning, but that means I will be out in the cold long enough to scurry from my warm car to the warm lobby. It may be uncomfortable for those 45 seconds, but in reality I wouldn't even need a coat. But hey, my bitching filled up a couple of paragraphs!

I'm off later this morning to get an annual physical. I should put " marks around the annual, since I have not had a physical in five or six years. I have been to the doctor, I just have not had a thorough exam. But as far as I can tell, I am reasonably healthy. Except for the diabetes thing. Oh, and the going blind thing. I think that one is fixed. And I need a haircut. I don't think that is a health thing, unless I develop a Sampson complex in the next few hours. I hope the Doc doesn't want to do a prostate exam. I had chili for supper last night.

I have wasted enough of your time. No soldiers of the Rebel Alliance were harmed while creating this post. This entry was created using electricity generated from coal. This is, and will remain a vegan-free content website. Void where prohibited. Please don't send cash or stamps. No CODs. Bonus offer void in Montana. Final notice, your auto warranty is about to expire. Kevin is home alone and it is clear that Betty, Bailey, and Mary Ann were hotter than their more glamorous counterparts. I really do have a model of the HMS Victory on my desk. In just over a month Barry will be gone and my glee has nothing to do with the amount of melanin in his skin. Do not staple, mutilate or fold. Keep off the grass. Any resemblance to a real person, living or dead, is a coincidence.

Bonus Question: do you think Bill shook his head and with all the venom he could muster said to Hillary, "I can't believe you lost to Donald Fucking Trump, you stupid c%#t".

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger