January 2, 2017

Mundane Monday Musings

All of the inside Christmas decorations are down and boxed up for storage. I will get the outside lights and wreaths down today if it does not rain. I finished cleaning the carpets. Now we have to wait for them to dry so we can put the furniture back. In other words, I worked my ass off this weekend. Today is a work holiday. Only from the paying job. 

The weather is slated to be warm, in the 50s, today. Cold and snow are forecasted for later in the week. Welcome to January. I'm certain we will see significant cold and some snow before the month is out.

My coffee mug needs refilled. Have a great day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All down and put away, time to deal with real life again.

JOG

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger