January 29, 2018

Sometimes life in suburbia is just dull

And thus passes a pretty unremarkable weekend here in the great Midwest. Saturday some friends came to visit. We hit a new BBQ dive for an excellent, but cheap dinner, then retired back to the house for an evening of euchre and laughs.

Yesterday I...I dunno. I touched up the paint in the kitchen where the wife used the wrong paint to touch up the paint in the kitchen. I helped her rearrange the shelves in the laundry room. I took the dog for a walk. I may or may not have taken a nap. Yeah, it was like that. I read a little. The TV was on. 

It was as boring to live it as it is for you to read about it. 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

January the non fun month, followed by feb which seems to last forever. Boredom followed by boredom followed by guess what.

Jean said...

At least Feb. will have baseball.

Joe said...

What do you think about logo announcement?

Anonymous said...

The logo? Total PC bullshit, and of course the "expert" from ESPN is all for it.


JOG

Jean said...

Maybe I'm blind, but I've never thought of Chief Wahoo as disrespectful. He'll be removed from the uniforms but they will continue to sell the image on other items so that they don't lose the trademark/copyright. So, they'll still make money from the logo.
Isn't the money also part of the issue? I dunno.
Actually, I'm more concerned about the comish determined to reduce the length of the game! All they have to do there is cut out half the commercials.

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger