March 23, 2018

5983

Here I am, up at 4:30 in the aye em yet again.  You don't care about that.

The GOPe just went on yet another spending spree. I guess we're living in the Bush years again. It seems every time the Stupid Party gets in charge they try to outspend the Democrats. It is working, if that was your strategy. We might as well vote for the Democrats in the mid-terms, at least they are honest about their intention to spend my money and your money and our great-grandkid's money. I suspect you don't care about that either. I'm tired of ranting about it.

Let's discuss even less interesting stuff. I forgot to point out that yesterday marked  13 years of blogging here at Fat in Indiana. I wrote my first mediocre post on March 22, 2005 and 5982 posts later we have this mediocre one. Some things do not change. That comes out to an average of...I don't know, probably pretty close to one a day.  I'm not a math whiz.  More to the point, it doesn't matter. I write the drivel. You read the drivel. We have our roles to play.

It seems I have an attitude problem today. Sorry 'bout that.

Seriously, thank you to all of you for stopping by. You have no idea what it means to me.


No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger