June 24, 2018

Bernard, When I see what you have done, it makes me sick

My daughter bought me an old fashioned coffee percolator for Father's Day. It is great for the weekend when I want multiple cups of coffee. Three or four mugs from the Keurig gets expensive. I could drag out my drip coffee maker, but the percolator is nostalgic. It also makes a better cup of jamoke than the Mr. Coffee, I don't care what Joe DiMaggio claimed.

We went to downtown Indy to meet up with some friends last night. We at some good BBQ. It was busy in the city. Lots of people were walking and taking pictures on the circle. Everyone came back north to our humble house to play cards and eat snacks after. Ho hum.

I'm not sure I follow the logic. Lefties say you have to bake a cake or make flower arrangements because you can't discriminate on what people think, but a restaurant is cheered for refusing to serve Trump's press secretary. As the man says, lefties are not going to like the new rules. Remember when the filthy hippies were making movies and writing songs about how they couldn't get served and it was so wrong? I guess we are seeing the mean side of the leftist lifestyle. You can see how progressiveism always ends in the gulag.

1 comment:

Dan O. said...

"Remember when the filthy hippies were making movies and writing songs about how they couldn't get served and it was so wrong?"

Yes, I remember. But,when you get to watch Billy Jack kick ass, it's worth putting up with the hippie agenda. IMHO.

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger