December 27, 2018

Post holiday blues

Hello blog world. I hope Santa made every wish come true for you this year. Did you get that Barbie Dream House, a GI Joe with Kung fu grip, perhaps a new bike? Oh well, maybe next year.

After a satisfying long weekend it was back to work for me yesterday. There were about five people in the whole office. Pretty much the rest of the company world-wide was closed, as were my customers, so the phone and email systems were silent.

The good news? While yesterday seemed every bit a Monday, it was really Wednesday. I need to get through today and tomorrow, then another short week next week. Too bad Monday is not a holiday for me though.

So it goes.

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger