December 18, 2018

TMI

It has been documented in the past that my meds occasionally give me...issues. I have chronicled my destruction of restrooms on more than one occasion.

This is the first attack on foreign soil. I'm not convinced it is my meds. It could have been that plate of tacos I had for dinner or perhaps the chunk of pork floating in a red sauce I was served for lunch. In any case I have been at it since about 10 last night. Let me tell you Mexican hotel toilet paper is a far cry from Charmin.

I have been abroad probably more than 40 times, if you count Canada. About 20 if not, including China twice and Mexico 3 times now. This is the first time I have been beset with a travelers disease. It is also one of the first times I left the Imodium/Pepto at home.

I can attest that this situation stinks.

Ha!

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger