February 26, 2019

Four O'Clock and all is well

All is well, outside of the fact that I'm awake. So it goes. Here I am talking with you and half-listening to music when I could be doing...something else. I watered the plant on the cabinet in my office Sunday, so that task is done. I am "washing" dishes at this very moment. The machine is washing them. I am supervising in abstentia. I might be missing re-runs of Rat Patrol or Flipper.

I'm starting to suspect I made an error on my State taxes. It has been almost a month and I still don't have my $160 refund. I did The Boy's taxes on the same day and he got his money two weeks ago. I could use $160. You probably could also. You won't get it from me though. I love you, just not that much. I love the mail order cigar company that much though. Unfortunately, the wife loves the clothing store at the mall more than either of us. Hah, I bet my "love" for the gas or phone company trumps all. 

Regarding the Oscars: don't care, didn't watch. I don't recall ever watching that self-congratulatory waste of time. I am pretty sure the theme of the evening was "Trump bad. Look at me in my dress that costs thousands of dollars". You will not get any of that "I, I, me, me" stuff around here. 

Oh, except for pretty much this whole post. 

Never mind. 

1 comment:

WomanHonorThyself said...

and the politics at the Oscars..ugh! good choice to avoid it like the plague! lol

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger