April 28, 2019

Table 37 your table is ready

Checking in to the old blogeroo between coats of paint on the soon-to-be nursery. The light yellow is not covering he light gray currently on the wall. *

It is a good thing I do not feel like masturbating, my right arm is a ball of pain.

It does not help that I woke at 5 this morning.

I'm watching the Cubs. It beats watching the paint dry.

After a damp morning, the sun has popped out ths afternoon. It remains cool outside.

The granddaughter's room is done, but for hanging some pictures.

I mowed yesterday. 

It has been a busy weekend. 

I hope yours has been good.



*I was looking in vain for a GoT/ Wall joke to inert here. Nope, can't get there. 

1 comment:

Ed Bonderenka said...

Yep. Lot done yesterday, Endgame today.
Half day hookie.

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger