August 23, 2019

Viper Madness

Last night I was cleaning up the mess from supper. I loaded the dishwasher and started it. I reached under the sink to grab the dish soap to wash a couple of pans and my good knives. Imagine my surprise to find a snake curled on the bottom of the cabinet.

OK, it wasn't a snake. It was a puddle of water. I grabbed some towels and a flashlight. The garbage disposal was dripping from the bottom. The connections were dry, but water was dripping through every screw hole and motor vent. Luckily, replacing a disposal is a repair I can do myself. Sigh.

Things could be worse. Loyal reader PP's house collapsed. Scum stole her stuff while the city had it taped off. 

On the bright side it is Friday, like I care. Every day is Saturday these days. I've been turned down for factory and hourly jobs this week. One HR rep told me I would be a good worker but he knows I will quit as soon as I get trained when a better job comes along. He is right. 

Have a good Friday. 

1 comment:

Practical Parsimony said...

I am still in shock. They ransacked my house. Then, when house was demolished, they stole everything in my yard.

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger