December 8, 2019

What is and what never should be

A soft blue sky hints at a promising day. Outside temps hover just at freezing while inside it is comfortably warm. Music plays softly as I hunt and peck these letters to form words. Coffee steams in a Yeti cup next to my recliner. I am ready to offer up insight, information, humor, or pithy commentary on this Sunday morning.

...

Yeah, I got nuthin'.

,,,

Nope. Still nothing.

...

I guess you will have to choose your own adventure today.

I have not earned the pay and benefits you so generously contribute to this site today. Sorry 'bout that. Let me know and I will refund your subscription fee. I'm benevolent like that. It is just good business.

Have a great Sunday.

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger