May 14, 2020

This ain’t teapot dome

I had a long political post half composed about the railroading of a General Flynn when it occurred to me you don’t care, I don’t care. Corruption, hyper-politics, and nefarious government action has become such a part of life since the days of the Obamerate that I am no longer surprised.

The clear attempt to stage a coup d’etat against an elected President leaves me sickened and disgusted. Every day it becomes increasingly clear this attack was initiated at the highest levels of the Obama administration, including the President himself and Joe Biden.

No matter what you think of Trump, his policies, or his twitter feed, it is clear he has been subjected to a political hit job and a witch hunt of unprecedented proportions.

I guess Trump really, really pissed Barry off when he questioned his birth certificate. Payback indeed.

1 comment:

Ed Bonderenka said...

I'm angry. All the time, lately.
Dude! Where's my country?
Birth certificate. Maybe that comes out too.

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger