August 11, 2020

Chasing the clouds away

I gotta be honest, when I am king of the world we will never again hear that harridan harp all over Jake from State Farm. 

And the Progressive Flo campaign is off the air immediately. That Toyota lady too. You have both ridden the residual gravy train long enough.  We are all tired of you. And while I’m on the subject of commercials that bug me, what is Brand Power anyway? What are they advertising? 

Do people who watch Judge Judy get involved in more auto accidents? Ambulance Chasers in my area seem to think so.

What happened to Charlie the Tuna? 

Storms rolled through the area last night. We had big rain and wind, but the line moved through quickly. The air remains heavy and humid this morning. The sky is clean and blue.

It’s another day here in blog land. I hope yours is a good one.



Tuesday afternoon
I'm just beginning to see
Now I'm on my way
It doesn't matter to me
Chasing the clouds away



3 comments:

Practical Parsimony said...

I am with you on those commercials! I especially hate Flo.

Jean said...

Most commercials are just flat-out insulting.

Fuzzy Curmudgeon said...

What’s a commercial?

Don’t watch TV anymore. Rots the brain.

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger