November 22, 2020

it’s what’s good for you

 Milk Duds and coffee, the breakfast of hopeless romantics like me. No, chewy chocolate covered caramels are likely not on my approved diet, but I’ve been a good boy for the most part. I’ve walked just over thirty miles this week. My weight is down to within the ideal BMI charts. 

I did a brief test of the Christmas lights after dark and a section of the big wreath over the garage is out - from 3 o’clock to 5 o’clock. I picked up a cheap box of replacement lights at work yesterday evening. Yes, I paid for them. 

In other news, I have nothing. The local football team plays the late game. I’m off work. I expect those factors mean the wife will expect me to do something rather than sit on the couch and watch movies or read another Travis McGee adventure. I’m also reasonably certain naked wrestling is not what she will have in mind as an alternative activity. It is raining so I won’t have to rake the remaining  leaves. 

Do you want some music to round out your Sunday? Why not? This is the last regular tune before I start subjecting you to Christmas music next week.  Let’s find a good one. This is one of my favorites by Led Zeppelin:


Have a great Sunday.


No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger