November 27, 2020

My inner Laura Ingalls Wilder

I’m here at the little house on the cul-de-sac. We have the place all decked out for Christmas. 


Yeah, it looks like the image I posted from last year except I added a string over the garage. 

Blogging will be light for the next few days. I’ll be working the entire weekend. I won’t be smiling, but you won’t know. Sometimes masks are a good thing. If you go out to a store be nice. Most of those people at the retail store are good people working hard for low pay. Very low pay. It is not their fault Big Box store (or Mom and Pop) are out of whatever you need, right now. Oh, and Karen, being surly will not increase your chances of me going out of my way  to help you. 

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

My son works at a local independent toy and hobby shop. He has to be happy while there and he hates it. For him it is just a job, he lives with us. Explained why it is called a job, you don't need to like it.

Joe said...

I am thankful for my job. I generally don’t hate it, just some of the people I have to deal with.

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger