December 1, 2020

Hangin’ with the kid

We had a big non-snow event yesterday. It did snow, but it didn’t accumulate. The wind brought wind chills in the teens, and it remains similarly cold today. It’s December, I expect no less. It n other news, life continues apace. Too many bills and not enough bank. So it goes. 

Had my scheduled doctor checkup yesterday. A1C was 6.3. All other labs and tests were most excellent. My cholesterol was a nice 84. Weight was good. I got a shingles shot. My shoulder is a bit sore. That never happens to me.  A bit of achyness beats getting shingles again. Getting shingles was one of the more unpleasant experiences in my life. 

I had a second interview a couple of weeks ago.  I thought it went really well. I guess not. I just got the old “thanks for your interest” email this afternoon. @#$@#$&. I’m getting used to those. Unfortunately.

There, you are caught up on the boring part of my life I choose to share. Have a great day.

1 comment:

Jean said...

We got about 6" in the past 24 hrs.
Congrats on your excellent lab results.
I got the 2-dose shingle shot this year. Had shingles once and they sucked.
Sorry about the lame job response.

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger