April 3, 2021

Woot, Hooray, Yay!

I have an entire weekend off work. The store is closed Sunday and I wrangled today off. Of course, I woke at 5:30 this morning. So it goes.  

We had dinner with some old friends last night we haven’t seen in what seems like forever. I’m sure the waiter was disgusted we hogged the table far too long, but that’s life. I was beat by the time we got home after working all day. 

Tonight we are going to hang out with a different couple for supper and euchre. 

The wife and I are regular social butterflies. 

I think I will watch a movie this morning. Then I may start some research for a long historical post that has been swirling in my brain pan. “May” is the key word there (that’s why highlighted it for those of you on the slow train). I’m not sure you guys care too much when I throw out my soporific history posts. Things are boring enough around here without me adding a bunch of dates and facts. I can see your eyes glaze over. 

I have my ways. 

On the other hand, I’m used to it. I get “that look” from wife all of the time. 

There you have it, a Saturday post. I hope you have a great day.

1 comment:

Ed Bonderenka said...

Looking forward to it.

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger