May 8, 2021

Don’t Play With Me

Happy Saturday. I want to offer a quick reminder that Mother’s Day is tomorrow, so get your cards and flowers for the mothers in your life. Sure, it’s a Hallmark holiday, but it is for your mom, your wife, your daughter, the most important women in your life. Suck it up. They deserve it. 

On to this weekend’s musical artist — the erstwhile Rolling Stones. Mick and the boys formed in 1962 (a very good year for things to be born by all accounts). Contrary to myth, they were not bitter rivals of the Beatles, but friendLy fellow musicians. 

Anyway, here is a lesser know tune by the Stones, and another of my favorites. This song was the B side of the hit The Last Time:




And I surprisingly also like this song from Goats Head Soup, and in my experience you either love it or hate it:




Charley Watts looks bored to death in this video.I think he might be one of Angies haters.

Have a great Saturday . Me? I have other plans. I’m working three to midnight. Yay for me.

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger