May 30, 2021

Start your engines

It was a long and not-as-busy-as-expected day at work yesterday. I came home and showered up in time for an overnighter with the grandgirls. We had a pasta dinner then a movie. A good time was had by all. 

Today’s plans are up in the air. I vote for throwing something on on the grill: burgers, chicken, steak, whatever.  I’m willing to make some potato salad or macaroni salad for a summertimey meal. So what if temperatures won’t break out of the sixties? 

I put out my American flag this morning. It sets the sprit for the weekend. 

Speaking of which, here are a couple of sad tunes for this weekend’s featured music:


Let’s jump back to the Civil War one more time, shall we?




Have a great Sunday.

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger