June 25, 2021

Everyone bring a bag lunch and don’t forget your permission slips

Welcome to a rainy Friday. I have the day off so I think we are going to take the grandgirls on a field trip to the Indianapolis Children’s Museum today. I’m confident we will all have fun. 

I’m happy to have a day off. I have worked my tail off at work this week. I’m tired. I managed to watch the late from the west coast first inning of the baseball game last night then I clumped/shuffled up to bed. Once there I turned the game on my smart speaker. I think I heard one pitch before I was deep in the arms of Morpheus.  I read this morning I missed out on a winning no hitter. So it goes. 

I had my CT scan yesterday morning. The reading doctor sent me the results. Since I didn’t go to medical school and eschewed biology in general, I do not understand most of what he reported outside of the words chronic fracture, bony spurs, arthritis, and tendonosis He reported the fracture as 7 mm wide which must be a typo. That is more than 1/4 inch. That cannot be right. My doctor has me scheduled for a follow up visit on a Tuesday, he will translate I’m certain. 

My belly is rumbling. The Republic is in peril, my coffee is hot, and life continues. Have a Good Friday.

2 comments:

Ed Bonderenka said...

Enjoy!

Practical Parsimony said...

It could be that long? not wide. maybe. I have a question for you if you will email me at pparsimony@yahoo.com.

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger