June 1, 2021

I’m sick of The Boot

I woke about three ayem drenched in sweat, bladder full. I don’t know why the sweat. The pee thing is pretty regular. TMI. As I limped into the darkened bathroom, an idea for a brilliant post lept into my mind.  I went back to sleep. The planned essay drifted off to slumberland, never to return. Too bad for you. 

The wife thawed a Mexican casserole for dinner and I made some salsa to accompany it. It was an easy yet good meal. I sliced up some strawberries to have later with some sliced angel food cake for a snack. 

We had a great weekend. The boy was home for a wedding. It was great to see him. 

That’s it, a post filled with the usual nonsense. No weather report though. There can be no doubt I have no recall whatsoever of the genius post of the overnight hours. 

Don’t expect riveting words in the morning. I have the early shift again tomorrow morning.

So it goes. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

so how is the real job search going?

Cappy said...

Must have been the strawberries.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edQy5jBxhV8

Anonymous said...

Check with Loews and see if you can use the scooter. Ins co will pay and pick it up at a hospital supply. I don't see how they can refuse. Had one two years ago with I broke my ankle.

Margi

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger