July 8, 2021

Oatmeal Pie for Breakfast. I love You Little Debbie.

It has rained intermittently since last night. The grass and flowers need it. Right now it is just cloudy. 

Critters ate my one nearly-ripe tomato yesterday afternoon. The wife helped me put up a new higher chicken wire fence. I’m not sure how I’ll get over it to get my hopefully rodent-proof produce. I am sure I’ll adapt and overcome. 

I planned on inserting a lengthy diatribe on politics and global warming here. I’m just not up to it. A good book or silly movie sounds more interesting and a lot less work. Imagine what I’d write and go from there. 

If you didn’t care to read that stuff, you are welcome. If that’s why you come here - for my punditry - then sorry about that and more importantly, why? 

Can you believe my doctor wants $20 to fill out my short term disability paperwork? I get they need to make money. The doctor also collected $250 from the insurance company for my last ten minute appointment. He isn’t cracking open cans of generic Spam from the Dollar Store for supper. 

Things are boring around here. I’m off work. The girls are at home with their on-vacation mom. It is just me and the wife staring at each other. I can’t really go too many places. We don’t have the money if I could. So it goes.


3 comments:

Practical Parsimony said...

That was a funny post. You write well, so why not write something lengthy?

Joe said...

There are a few long stories and novellas and starts there in 5ne archives.

Maybe I’ll rerun one here soon

Long time readers will attest I’m a no talent hack

Joe said...

Thanks for the compliment BTW

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger