September 17, 2021

The post Labor Day holiday roll out

Remember when we used to complain about Christmas creep, when the decorations and hype started before Thanksgiving? Then things rolled to the day after Halloween. Boy, did we whine.
Behold:
http://

Christmas displays are going up at my local Lowe’s. I snapped this photo yesterday evening. 

I don’t know why I care. I can purchase holiday stuff in mid-September or not, it is up to me. If you want to, go ahead. It is a sorta free country. 

Hey, here is a completely unrelated parting question. If it is so important to get everybody the jab, why didn’t Joe* insist that postal workers and everyone on government assistance be injected. Why go after working people? 

I’m asking for a friend.

2 comments:

Fuzzy Curmudgeon said...

Gotta keep those mail-in ballots rollin', Joe.

Personally, I'm not vaccinated, and they'll have to kill me to jab me. I work for a company with far fewer than 100 employees and I work from home to start with. So phbbbbbt to the tyrant and his senile ravings.

Cappy said...

Because the postal workers are armed.

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger