October 27, 2021

Dodged a Bullet

I thought I published a post last evening. 

Nope.

It was there in all of its incoherent glory in draft form. I’m glad I didn’t hit publish. You would have thought I was really crazy had that garbage been thrown out into the blogosphere. Clearly, I was falling asleep at the end since the final lines were a long series of “vvvvvvvvvvvvv…” . Yeah, that kind of post. 

Look, I wish I had something of interest to offer up. I haven’t been listening to talk radio. I’ve been locked in on audio books the past few weeks while driving.  So no politics. I doubt you mind. 

Unless you want a lecture on something boring like the Napoleonic wars, then I don’t have much to offer. 

Bear with me. These funks always pass. 

So far.

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger