March 26, 2022

I Don’t Know No Cool Lines

I look out the window to a winter wonderland. Yes, we have an inch or two of snow covering the grass. It is disappointing. After we were in the seventies on Monday, we have...this. Don’t get me wrong, it is beautiful outside. The snow is wet so it stuck along branches and tree limbs. But it is snow. 

Freddie, DO NOT READ FURTHER.

I woke with this song stuck in my head this morning:





This is from Melencamp’s ( then Johnny Cougar) 1980 album Nothin’ Matters and What if it Did?

Side note, in 1980 I dressed pretty much like John in this video. I was grunge before it was cool. I didn’t have the nasty greasy hair though.  My every day fashion sense hasn’t improved. 

There you have it. Go forth and enjoy your Saturday.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I read all right. But I did not click.

And I don't recognize the title, so no earworm! It's the earworm inducing ones that kill me. YOU know the ones I'm talking about.

ANyway. In 1980 I'd have likely been "all knees and elbows". IF I were a tall person, that is.

Happy birthday a little late. Would've said so that day if I hadn't been on my phone or in a place and time when such commenting would've been appropriate.

And the snow. I'LL SAY IT AGAIN: This is the last one. (As if...)


Fred

Ed Bonderenka said...

I think i said it already, but I'm too lazy to look, so Happy Birthday!.

Joe said...

Gracias

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger