March 19, 2022

LX

Number one song in March 1962



This tune appeared in the Animal House soundtrack and for years I thought the lyric was “dancing with the chicken slacks”. I never knew what chicken slacks were. Finally, one day it dawned on me, he was dancing with the chick in slacks. Aha! 

Despite rampant inflation we haven’t seen for forty years, despite record prices at the pump, despite a pandemic, and the possibility of yet another European war, Congress found time to tackle the most egregious subject facing Americans today — hair discrimination. 

Words fail me. 

If you discriminate against a black person because of their hair aren’t you automatically discriminating against a black person? That’s already illegal. 

What next, Federal protection for wearing your pants below your butt?

6 comments:

Cappy said...

Quit logicing. You'll only confuse them.

RI1 said...

Thank goodness I can still wear my pubic hair as I'd like it. And besides, no body has to see!!

Joe said...

Cindi for the win!

Greybeard said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Greybeard said...

Cindi, the best paramedic on my crew used to say, "If I meet a woman who has her pubic hair shaved in the shape of a lightning bolt, I'll marry her immediately!"

glasslass said...

After these comments I almost hate to post this. But I who have two left feet won a twist contest. Good times.

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger