April 1, 2022

I know all of the words to The Ventures’ Pipeline

There is a skiff of snow on the lawn this morning. That is an official measurement.  I thought it was supposed to be spring? Some April Fool joke from Ma Nature.

I am dumbstruck by the reaction to Florida’s new law saying you can’t teach SexEd to seven year olds. I cannot believe there are people angry, weepy, and outright hysterical that they cannot do this. I’m even more surprised to see Disney taking a political stand. Why do companies go out of their way to antagonize a significant portion of their customers? I avoid talking politics and religion at all costs with my customers. 

One more week until real baseball. I am finding it hard to get excited about the Cubs decent back into mediocrity. At least the team did not change their name to something idiotic (I’m looking at you Cleveland and you NFL Washington). 

I got a quote to remove the giant chunk of tree from my backyard. It is only $50-$70 more than what I estimated it would cost to do it myself. Since I won’t have to do the work it seems like the way to go. He just won’t be able to do it for a week or two.  

No April Fool jokes from me today. Go forth and prosper.

Sing along:



2 comments:

Ed Bonderenka said...

I didn't know the words so I just hummed.

Greybeard said...

Impressed.
Can you teach me the words?

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger