April 18, 2022

The word I am seeking is “disgust”

The littlest granddaughter was on to something when she showed up to the Easter Egg Hunt here at the homestead wearing her snow boots. She didn’t need them yesterday, but the ground is covered with snow this morning. I am shaking my head while looking out the window at the still-falling white stuff. I believe the word I am looking for is “disgust”. 

We had a great Easter. We went to my daughter’s for brunch. Later the group moved to our house for the aforementioned egg hunt. I cooked up a nice dinner of ham loaf, potato casserole and green bean casserole for me and the wife. I drug out the good china and we ate at the dining room table just because. 

The rest of the day I...and I...yeah, it was that kind of day. 

2 comments:

Jean said...

We've had several hours of snow showers but not a flake stuck because it was preceded by a few hours of rain. Enough weather, though, to cancel tonight's game.

Dragonlady said...

We had huge storms moving through the area, so driving back from church was interesting. We had fast foods for lunch and then made a real dinner. It was pretty chill.

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger