June 8, 2022

My morning granola

The day dawns bright and sunny here in downtown Detroit. The sports stadiums are in view just a few blocks from my hotel window. 

Today marks my fair, lovely, and oh so patient with me spouse’s Redacted birthday. This isn’t the first time nor probably the last I have been on the road for her big day. 

In other news, Biden sucks. The J6 monkey trial is a joke. Gas costs way too much and the administration seems happy about it. Thanks to each and every one of you who voted for this crap. Every day it looks like mean tweets weren’t so bad after all.

For further topics, please feel free to discuss among yourselves in the nearly always vacant comment section. 

2 comments:

Scott said...

Joe has already stated that we're in the middle of an incredible transition. Seems like a transition from prosperity and productivity to poverty.

Cappy said...

There's no trials
Like Show Trials
There's no trials I know

Everyone in chamber is apalling
Everyone in chamber is a star
Can't you hear the constitution falling
As you head to the nearest bar...

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger