June 27, 2022

Oh, let the sun beat down upon my face

I would like to tell you I had a great and productive weekend. I cannot. Were arraigned things in the youngest granddaughter’s room. I put up a twin bed to replace the toddler bed she was using. I took apart the little bed. We moved the mattress from the guest room and now my office is bed free. I moved around furniture in there too. I need to put the old bed rails into the attic this evening while it is cool today. Ho hum, ho hum. 

Can anyone expand on why there are abortion riots in California? Nothing will change for California. There will be unfettered access to abortion in the Golden State. Why are there “mostly peaceful” riots? What do people in California care if you cannot kill babies in the Bible Belt? 

Speaking of abortion outrage, that genius AOC, the darling of the Democrat party, ranted that the Supreme Court should not determine abortion law. Isn’t that exactly what the Court said? 

4 comments:

Ed Bonderenka said...

Stop making sense!
It confuses the progressives and head hurts them.

Barb said...

For the sa
Me reason that I will drive a teenager in crisis to Colorado or New Mexici for an abortion. Because we care about other women and a woman's right shouldn't dependent on the state she lives in.

Fuzzy Curmudgeon said...

She can't read.

Fuzzy Curmudgeon said...

Barb, did you read the opinion?

(Stupid question, really; like most folks, I presume you did not.)

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger