August 12, 2022

I glad I’m a man and so is Lola

 This canned post was originally published Tuesday. I moved it to state my disgust with the modern American Stasi. I’m half afraid to publish anything political. Tell me I’m wrong.

If you have a Democrat for one of your Senators, you can rest comfortably knowing your Senator refuses to acknowledge that only females can get pregnant. Every Democrat senator voted that way Saturday. 

EVERY ONE.

These are the same people who are always telling us to follow the science. 

Sorry, if you tell me in the same breath that climate change is a direct threat to my existence and that a man can have a baby, I’d say I don’t believe anything you tell me.



Since it is Friday why not a little music to emphasize the point?





3 comments:

Ed Bonderenka said...

Cannot print what I think. Wouldn't be prudent.

Anonymous said...

They make me wanna puke every single day.


Freddie the bleeder/birthing person

Cappy said...

You're not wrong. One can comment here as opposed to Farcebook, but the same shits that censor more popular social media can pull the plug here too.

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger