August 25, 2022

If you aren’t appalled than you probably shouldn’t read here anymore

It was a preschool class at the public school. Four and five year-olds. The regular teacher was out, an approved substitute was brought in. 

That day the sub decided to bring in her own books. She ignored the teacher’s lesson plan for that day. Instead, this young lady decided it was good and appropriate to tell little kids about pronouns and transgenderism and that they weren’t boys nor girls but whatever they wanted to be. Then she pulled out the next book and showed explicit pictures of naked bodies and identified all of the body parts. 

To preschoolers. 

These people are sick. Their agenda is destructive. 

Now the teacher and principal and school are left to answer for the actions of one childish, evil twenty-something. 

I’m left wondering what happened to common sense in this world. 




12 comments:

Lori said...

THAT is horrible. She shouldn't be allowed to teach anyone after pulling a stunt like that.

Anonymous said...

Agree! But I would like proof that this actually happened. To many are spewing lies out there these days. So when I hear these kinds of stories, I want solid proof.

Can you provide any proof here?

Anonymous said...

Yes I know the principal personally

Anonymous said...


Not enough. Sorry. People lying too much these days. If there's no proof, I don't believe it.

Joe said...

Anonymous,

That “I know the principal “ comment was me.

The source was unimpeachable

I can’t give you video, nor do I have access to personnel records.

Send me an email and I will even tell you the school district and school. But you cannot remain anonymous to get the inside scoop.

Believe or don’t.

Not my concern.

RI1 said...

As a parent, should we now be arming our pre-schoolers with iPhones and teaching them how to record?

SMS said...

You always have the option to home-school.

Ed Bonderenka said...

"If there's no proof, I don't believe it."
"I don't want to admit it."
There, idiot. I fixed it for you.

Practical Parsimony said...

I am not the anonymous commenter, but you can email the pertinent information to me.

Anonymous said...

No decent person would put their kid in a public school now. Duh.

Here's what they allow to happen to kids:

https://www.foxnews.com/media/biden-slammed-immoral-open-border-policy-human-trafficker-describes-happens-children

Sick, twisted minions of evil.

Freddie

Cappy said...

Grandson is in preschool near you. If this happened there, mommy and nana would arrange an impromptu transition for the sub.

Joe said...

Ed your comment was spot on. Anonymous didn’t want proof. They never contacted me.

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger